中文 日本語 新サイト(Another website,另一网页)
|Welcome to visit our website !
|Blue sky of campus
Our group focuses on developing new functional oxide materials including (but not limited) electro-optical crystals, ferroelectrics, piezoelectrics, and superionic conductors, and understanding its basic physical properites and the underlying mechanisms.
- 2016/09/01, Open new site （suitable for smart phone）。
- 2016/08/30,Paper publication:, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 55, 10TC04 (2016).
- 2016/04/08, Three new members join our group.
- 2016/02/12, Reseach results carried out in our lab by the high school students from
Shimizu higashi high school (which is selected as a Super Science High School (SSH) project of Ministry of Education, Culture,
Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)) were accepted for presentation in
the 71th annual meeting of the Physical Sociaty of Japan (2016) on the
basis of a two-step screening by the Physical Sociaty of Japan.
- 2016/02/11,Online publication:, J. Appl. Phys. 119, 064102 (2016).
- 2016/01/22, Paper accepted:Hiroki Moriwake, Ayako Konishi, Takafumi Ogawa, Craig A. J. Fisher, Akihide
Kuwabara, Desheng Fu,“The electric field induced ferroelectric phase transition
of AgNbO3: A first-principles study”, J. Appl. Phys. 119, in press (2016).
- 2015/11/10, Prof. Xiaomin Li from SICCAS visited our lab and gave a lecture on ”Researches
on functional oxide thin films and nanostructures”.（Photo）
- 2015/10/15, Memorandums exchange between Faculty of Engineering, Shizuoka University
and Shimizu higashi high school on the collabration of education and research.
Give guidance for the reseach performed by the high school students for
the Super Science High School (SSH) project of Ministry of Education, Culture,
Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT).
- 2015/10/06, Babecures party at the beginning of new term （holded at the balcony of
- 2015/07/29, Book chapter online publishing: Desheng Fu and Mitsuru Itoh, "Role of Ca off-Centering in Tuning Ferroelectric Phase Transitions in Ba(Zr,Ti)O3 System", Chapter 5 in "Ferroelectric Materials-Synthesis and Characterization",
Aime Pelaiz Barranco (Ed.), ISBN: 978-953-51-2147-3, InTech, Rijeka, Croatia.
2015, pp. 105-123.[PDF]
- 2015/06/30, Lab and office were moved to Building 3 of Engineering Department (3-301,3-302,3-312,3-107)
- 2015/04/13, Welcome party for new members
- 2014/04/08, Three new membsrs join our group.
- 2014/04/13，Welcome party for new members(photo).
- 2014/04/11, Paper on " Local structure of NaNbO3"has been published online（ J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 502, 012022 (2014).）
- 2014/04/09， Three new members join our group.
- 2013/12/12， Chinese homepage was open
- 2013/10/01, Paper entitled "Phase diagram and piezoelectric response of (Ba1-xCax)(Zr0.1Ti0.9)O3 solid solution" has been published online.
- 2013/09/20,"First-Principles Study of Point Defect Formation in AgNbO3"has been published online by Jpn. J. Appl. Phys.
- 2013/09/10, Paper entitled "Phase diagram and piezoelectric response of (Ba1-xCax)(Zr0.1Ti0.9)O3 solid solution" has been accepted by J. Phys.: Conden. Matter.
- 2013/09/03, Mr. Zhao Wei joints our group as a foreign visiting researcher.
- 2013/08/22, "Origin of temperature independent piezoelectric coefficient in
Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O3-BaTiO3-PbTiO3 ceramics" has been published by J. Appl. Phys.( 114, 074104 (2013)).
- 2013/04/01, Moving to Department of Electronics and Materials Science.
- 2013/01/08, Book chapter entitled "Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O3 (PMN) Relaxor: Dipole Glass or Nano-Domain Ferroelectric ?" has been published.[PDF]
- 2012/11/05, Paper accepted by Appl. Phys. Lett. has been published online.
- 2012/10/15, Paper entitled "Large and temperature-independent piezoelectric response in Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O3-BaTiO3-PbTiO3" was accepted by App. Phys. Lett.
- 2012/09/28, MILA-5000 UHV furnace is available.
- 2012/09/25, Paper entitled "A First-Principles Study of the Ferroelectric Phase
of AgNbO3" (Jpn J. Appl. Phys. 51, 09LE02 (2012)) has been published.
- 2012/03/09, Paper entitled "Origin of dielectric response in Ba0.767Ca0.233TiO3" has been published online.
- 2012/02/22, Paper entitled "Origin of dielectric response in Ba0.767Ca0.233TiO3" was accepted by App. Phys. Lett.
- 2012/2/15, Spark Plasmas Sintering system SPS-210HS is available.
- 2011/08/29, Book chapter entitled "Ferroelectricity in Silver Perovskite Oxides" was published. [PDF]
- 2011/07/08, “Ferroelectricity and electromechanical coupling in (1-x) AgNbO3-xNaNbO3 solid solution" has been published online.
- 2011/06/21, Paper entitled “Ferroelectricity and electromechanical coupling in (1-x)
AgNbO3-xNaNbO3 solid solution" was accepted by App. Phys. Lett..
- 2011/06/06, Paper online: "High-pressure synthesis and correlation between structure, magnetic and dielectric properties in LiNbO3-type MnMO3 (M = Ti, Sn)”, Inorganic Chemistry 50, 2011.
- 2011/05/23, “High-pressure synthesis and correlation between structure, magnetic
and dielectric properties in LiNbO3-type MnMO3 (M = Ti, Sn)”, was accepted by Inorganic Chemistry.
- 2011/05/04, Article entitled 'Invariant lattice strain and polarization in BaTiO3-CaTiO3 ferroelectric alloys' achieves over 835
- 2011/4/20, Selected as Leading Young Researchers of Shizuoka University.静岡大学の学長によって「若手重点研究者」に選定されました。（報道：中日新聞、静岡新聞）
- 2011/4/19,"Ferroelectricity in Silver Perovskite Oxides", Book Chapter in "Ferroelectrics"(ISBN: 978-953-307-557-0) was accepted by INTECH OPEN ACCESS PUBLISHER.
- 2011/04/06,Article entitled 'Invariant lattice strain and polarization in BaTiO3-CaTiO3 ferroelectric alloys', published in Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter
has been selected as part of the journal’s Highlights of 2010.
- 2011/04/05,Infographic on relaxor was selected as Cover of BUTSURI (Vol.66, No.4).
- 2011/04/05, Review article entitled "Understanding of the Relaxor Behaviors: Comprehensive Investigations from Polarization, Raman Scattering and Transmission Electron Microscopy Observations" (Butsuri Vol.66, No.4, 270 (2011)) was published.
- 2011/03/10, 日刊産業新聞：ニオブ酸銀強誘電性の構造解明。
- 2011/03/10, 日経産業新聞：鉛を含まない圧電材料強誘電体ニオブ酸銀の結晶構造解明。
- 2011/03/09, 日経電子版プレスリリース：東北大学など、強誘電体ニオブ酸銀の結晶構造を解明。
- 2011/03/09, 東工大最近の研究成果：強誘電体ニオブ酸銀の結晶構造を解明 - 有害な鉛を使わない電子材料の開発を促進-。
- 2011/03/09, 東北大学プレスリリース：強誘電体ニオブ酸銀の結晶構造を解明 -有害な鉛を使わない電子材料の開発を促進-
- 2011/03/08, "Structure of Ferroelectric Silver Niobate AgNbO3" was published online.
- 2011/02/09, Paper entitled "Structure of Ferroelectric Silver Niobate AgNbO3"
was accpeted by Chemistry of Materials.
- 2011/02/01, Paper was published online in J. Phys.: Condens. Matter. :“Ferroelectricity of Li-doped silver niobate (Ag,Li)NbO3".
- 2011/01/31, Ferroelectric measurement system FCE-3 is available, which allows to measure the D-E & Strain-E loops with voltage up to 10 kV.
- 2011/01/12, Paper entitled “Ferroelectricity of Li-doped silver niobate (Ag,Li)NbO3” was accepted by J. Phys.: Condens. Matter.
- 2010/06/17, Be awarded "MSL Director Prize" of Materials and Strucutures Laborabory of Tokyo Institute of Technology.
- 2010/06/09, " Gigantic effects in ferroelectric induced by quantum flucturation" project was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Kiban B, No.2234078) from The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan.
- 2010/06/07, Paper entitled “Raman Scattering Study on the Soft Mode in Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O3” was accepted by Journal of Raman Spectroscopy.
- 2010/03/26, Research highlighted by IOP "Improve your
ferroelectric memory with calcium" Calcium substitution stabilises the polarization state in barium
- 2010/02/15, Paper entitled “Invariant lattice strain and polarization in BaTiO3–CaTiO3 ferroelectric alloys”(J. Phys.: Condens. Matter. 22,052204 2010) been selected for inclusion in IOP Select. IOP Select is a special collection of journal articles, chosen by the
Editors based on one or more of the following criteria:*Substantial advances
or significant breakthroughs *A high degree of novelty *Significant impact
on future research
- 2010/02/01, Paper entitled "Relaxor Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3) O3: A ferroelectric with
multiple inhomogeneities"(Phys. Rev. Lett. 103, 207601 (2009)) was highlighted by Nature Publishing Group(NPG)-Asia materials.
- 2008/06/13,科学新聞: 「環境に優しいコンデンサー材料を―巨大な電気歪特性を示す 鉛を含まない物質発見―」.